Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The beginning of my journey.

I have recently been reading more and more book review blogs.  I have decided that I too, have a desire to say something about the books I read.  While I have a full time job, and other obligations in life and I enjoy to read immensely, my usual book reading rate is only about 1 book per week. It is not speedy, but I think it is pretty quick considering.  With a TBR of over 80, I feel I could have something to add to the community of bloggers. I don't stick to one genre only. I try to mix it up, but I tend to always come back to Young Adult books or Chick Lit.

I am not claiming to be a great writer; I hold my own. I don't claim to have fantastic taste; I like what I like. I hope you gain knowledge from my insights and maybe choose to pick up (or avoid) books you may not have otherwise.

I look forward to this journey.

It is the beginning. I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment